KMH Transit9 Limited is an Irish owned and operated Software development business located at 24 Herbert Lane, Dublin 2 with a registered number of 521092.
If you wish to discuss any matter in relation to data protection or the processing of your personal data within Transit9, please contact us via email at email@example.com
We use our websites to provide you with information about our business and our services. This privacy statement explains how we collect and process personal information from our websites. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your data in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Laws including the General Data Protection Regulation.
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect any changes in technology, legislation or our data use practices which may affect the way in which we process your personal information. We ask you to check this statement occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Why do you collect my personal information?
Our aim is to collect the minimum amount of your personal information to allow us to respond to your query or provide you with the service or information you have requested.
What information do you collect?
We may collect any combination or all of the following from our website: name, email address and contact telephone number.
How do you collect my personal information?
Our websites collect information that you provide on a voluntary basis when you:
Complete an online form on the website
Contact us for any reason through our websites
How do you share my personal information and who do you share it with?
The personal data provided to us is processed by KMH Transit9 Limited.
We will ensure that:
- Access to your personal data is restricted to staff who are required to process such data as part of their job
- Only necessary information is released to the relevant employees
- What rights do I have regarding the personal data you process belonging to me?
You have the right to request that we:
- Provide access to any personal information we hold about you
- Update any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect
- Delete any personal information which we are holding about you
- Restrict the way that we process your personal information
- Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- Provide your personal information to you in a format you can present to a third-party provider of services
- Provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you
- Consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information
- We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period and in any event within the time period required by applicable law. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
Is my data transferred outside of the EEA?
All processing of personal data under the control of KMH Transit9 occurs within Ireland and the EEA.
How long will you store my data?
We have developed and regularly revisit our data retention policy which specifies how long we keep data for within our organisation. The retention periods reflect the requirement under the data protection acts along with any additional legal requirements e.g. Labour or Contractual law. We do not keep data for any longer than is necessary which is aligned to the purpose it was collected.
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, from time to time we will provide you with information on the products or services you have shown an interest in, until you wish to withdraw that consent. You will have the right to withdraw such permission at any time.
Privacy Statement Updates
This privacy statement was last updated on 07/06/2018.
Recent Winner @ Global Light Rail Awards 2017
Also nominated for national transport award 2017